As the cold season in Utah creeps upon us once more, we should be prepared especially if your area is prone to snowstorms
This is a good time to learn about Tips To Prepare Your HVAC Unit For A Snow Storm.
The worst thing that could happen if you are in the middle of a snowstorm in Utah is to discover that our heater is broken.
Preparing your HVAC system will help increase your energy efficiency and prevent the need for emergency HVAC services which can be expensive. Your system will also have a longer lifespan and work effectively.
Keeping your family comfortable even in the nastiest of weather conditions is a priority so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays.
Keeping Your HVAC System in Good Condition
Here are great Tips To Prepare Your HVAC Unit For A Snow Storm.
If you have exposed pipes in your home they are at risk of bursting during a snowstorm. Protect them by adding foam pipe insulation to all exposed pipes running to your HVAC system. This will lower the risk of damage in extreme weather conditions.
Get a Furnace Tune-Up
You haven’t used your furnace in a while and you might get surprised once it fails when you need it most. Furnace belts may need replacement, same with switches and regulators. Regular check-ups and tune-ups by your HVAC technician will ensure that your furnace will work all throughout the winter season in Utah.
Remove Snow and Ice from Your HVAC Unit
Adding a cover for your outdoor HVAC unit will keep them safe from rodents and the elements during winter. If your unit does not have a cover, you should clear away the ice and snow that has accumulated on it. Failure to do so will result in restricted air flow and cause your heat pump or condenser to malfunction.
Efficient Systems Air – For Your HVAC Maintenance
Our heating appliances should work efficiently during the winter by following the Tips To Prepare Your HVAC Unit For A Snow Storm.
Homes and buildings in Utah have heating furnaces and preparing them by scheduling an appointment with your trusted HVAC contractor should be on the top of your list as the winter season in Utah approaches.
No need to worry because there are family-owned HVAC contractors like Efficient Systems Heating and Cooling that you can count on when a heating emergency like a broken furnace strikes.
Here are the top reason why you should choose us for your heating system needs.
- Our certified HVAC experts are always ready to repair, install, and maintain your heating systems.
- We will check your heating system to know about its overall condition. We will know if your system is safe and working properly.
- Our technicians can replace parts that are broken or malfunctioning, your furnace will be back to normal and keep you warm.
- If you need a furnace replacement, we have high quality and dependable furnaces that are available depending on your needs and budget
- We are backed up by the best warranties in the industry
- We are backed up by 9 years of experience in keeping families warm even during snowstorms.
- Fair pricing and excellent service, that’s what you get when you choose us as your HVAC company
When snowstorms strike, it’s an inconvenient time to have your heater repaired. If you get caught in an emergency you can call us for assistance.
Call or send us a message now. Our trained technicians are ready to ensure that you and your family will stay warm all winter long.