Air Conditioner Maintenance & Repair
We want you to feel cool on those hot summer days.
Unfortunately we know that systems will fail. We want you to know that our technicians are
here to assist you and get your systems up and running as soon as possible. As our qualified
technicians assess your equipment they will inform you of the diagnosis and let you know what
the cost will be prior to starting any repair.
No one wants to make that call when your system is down because it always seems to happen
at the most inconvenient times. We recommend having your system tuned up annually to help
minimize breakdowns and system failures. During the tune up the technician will inspect the
systems components for safety and efficiency. If there are parts that are worn, broken or old
they will inform you and you can then make an educated decision regarding your equipment.
We want to help keep you safe and comfortable.
At Efficient Systems Heating & Cooling we want you to be enjoy your family and the summer
days and not stress about your systems health.
Air Conditioner Tune-Up Includes:
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Check installation quality
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check and Lubricate moving parts
- Clean condensate drain from indoor coil
- Measure for correct air flow
- Monitor refrigerant level and pressure
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Check and wash condenser coil (outdoor unit)
- In place, clean and adjustment of blower components
- Examine equipment condition area
- Test efficiency of the system
- Measure volts and amps
- Check electrical connections
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Monitor heating cycle
- Check thermostat calibration