When the mercury rises during the summer season in Utah, the worst thing that could happen is having your air conditioner break down.
Regular aircon maintenance by a reliable AC contractor in Murray UT will go a long way to prevent this worst-case scenario from happening.
You can compare your AC system to that of your car, if you want your vehicle to run smoothly and efficiently you need to bring it to your auto shop for regular maintenance, the same thing with your AC, keeping it updated with inspections and maintenance help ensure longevity, efficiency, and reliability.
Spring season in Utah has begun, and now is the best time to have your AC serviced by your trusted AC Contractor.
At Efficient Systems, we not only help keep your AC in good running condition we also share some tips on how to keep cool during the hot summer months in Utah.
How to Keep Cool During Hot Utah Summer Temperatures
Spring has just begun, and summer is just around the corner. Utah homeowners are now shifting to home cooling from home heating.
Now is the best time to have your air conditioner ready for the extreme heat that’s ahead.
Here are some tips on how to beat the heat during Utah’s extreme summer season.
Wouldn’t it be great to have an indoor haven that you can spend your time in during the summer? An air conditioner that is working in peak condition can encourage people to stay indoors during the hottest periods of the day.
Schedule your outdoor activities during the morning or evening when the heat is not at its peak.
Call your AC Contractor right away if your cooling system is showing any problems.
Drink Plenty of Fluids
High temperatures during summer can cause dehydration, which can lead to health risks and death. Even if you don’t feel thirsty, you should increase your water intake during the summer season to keep your body hydrated at all times.
Drink more fluids if you plan to spend more time outdoors in three-digit temperatures. Limit your intake of caffeine and alcohol during the summer because they can cause dehydration.
Wear Proper Clothing
Summer is the time to wear light and breathable clothing. Stay away from dark colors as much as possible, and look for clothes that fit loosely and are comfortable to wear despite the heat.
What Your AC Contractor Can Do For Your System?
When you need help with your AC system, there are two options you can choose: hire a professional AC Contractor or perform the repairs or inspection yourself.
Leaving your AC system in the hands of a professional has its benefits. AC Contractors are certified in both heating and air solutions, and they perform to the highest standards in the industry. An experienced technician can spot and diagnose problems that can become more significant headaches in the future.
If you have the tools and expertise to do the maintenance tasks yourself, then you can go ahead, but if you don’t have the time to spare, then calling the pros is always your best option.
Avoiding expensive repairs is one of the benefits of regular maintenance. Any part of your AC system that has started to show excessive wear and tear can be replaced immediately instead of waiting for a significant repair in the future.
Here’s what you can expect from a professional AC Contractor when they perform your annual service:
- Clean your AC condenser and evaporator coils. Clean coils help ensure that your home gets maximum cooling and prevent your system from being overworked. This results in energy savings during the summer season.
- Adjust and clean your blower for proper airflow and better cooling efficiency
- Check your aluminum fins found at the back of your unit. These fins can become bent or crushed which reduces the performance of your AC system
- Inspect your internal components for broken, chipped, or damaged parts that are not noticeable by the naked eye. If your AC runs with damaged parts, it will soon cause your system to fail
- Check coolant levels for leaks. Your AC won’t work in this situation, and leaking coolant can damage other parts of your system
- Check for loose seals, which causes cold air to leak and not cool your home. Seals are replaced for better insulation
- Check your system’s thermostat. A busted thermostat can cause your AC to register inaccurate temperatures and cause your AC to deliver too much or too little air.
You shelled out a large amount of money for your AC system. You should protect your investment by keeping up with the recommended annual maintenance procedures.
Call your AC Contractor now because the summer season is near.
Efficient Systems Heating and Cooling: Professional AC Contractor in Murray, UT
Many Utah homeowners believe that they can perform AC Contractor repair services themselves. The job requires skills, tools, and experience only professional HVAC repair services contractors can deliver.
Efficient Systems Heating and Cooling Here is your trusted and reliable AC contractor that you can partner with for all your HVAC repair services:
- Our certified technicians are always prepared to repair, maintain, and install your HVAC systems.
- We will check your cooling system to know about its overall performance. We will let you know if your HVAC system is safe and working correctly.
- Our team of experienced technicians can replace parts that are old or worn down to avoid future breakdowns. Your HVAC systems will be up and running at peak condition
- If you need an HVAC equipment replacement, we have high quality and dependable HVAC units on hand, depending on your budget.
- Our company is backed up by the best warranties in the industry.
- Our company has eight years of experience in keeping families warm in the cold winter season and cool during the hot summer months.
- Fair pricing and excellent service, that’s what you get when you avail of our services.
Always remember that regular maintenance is the best weapon you have against these sudden AC equipment mishaps.
Join the long list of happy and loyal customers we have.
Call or send us a message now. Our trained technicians are ready to keep you and your family comfortable all year long.